This is just a question for
someone who used to read my blog: Hey! How are you? I don’t know if you still
read my stuff anymore but I hope you still do, I read whatever you post, I am
looking forward to seeing your book on display at some point. That sounded very
kiss ass, and I did not mean for that to happen. How was your trip? How is
work? How is life? Any new newspaper stuff? How is your Aunt? I don’t know if
this is a really dumb idea or if this is a really good idea but if you would
like you should email me, if you still remember my email. I know the whole “rule”
but I figured we are allowed to break the rule every once and a while, I hope
you agree, this doesn’t mean we have to come into each other’s life. I guess I
was just wondering how you were doing.
Me
No comments:
Post a Comment