I
am afraid to say that I break the rules; I do this because I must see my limit,
then exceed it. There isn’t much to say in times of darkness and torment, in
fact there isn’t much that you want me to say, then again, fuck you. For almost
all of my life I have carried everyone’s problems, for years I have lied for
other people, and when one spark of happiness left I looked for another. I have
been to rock bottom and back again, I have looked my guardian angel in the eyes
and said ‘do your worst’ I have told the devil himself to ‘do his best’ I am
what I am. The saints shall know me as you know me now. Lies and lies is what I
am made of, to this I must admit, to this I am afraid there are no lies capable
to shield what I have done to you. I wish there was, I wish that I could
unravel the mysteries in the world and see the dangers that fall to me, I wish
that I myself could save you as you have saved me, but unfortunately I cannot.
If I may be modest for a few short minutes I must tell you that I do break the
rules, I do tell lies, I do jump into the unknown, I have fallen head over
heels for women in the past, why must I do these? Well, because I am me, I do
these things because when I face times of great terror and pain I must hurt the
only life I have in me to keep the life I carry. I am afraid to say that I must
wait here a while; in the cold, in the pain, in the darkness of darkness, I must
slay the inner demon I have dwelling, I hope that this will be my last battle,
but one can only hope. The better term to use in times like these is not I am afraid,
or I hope, or I must; the only words to say in times like these, is I will.
No comments:
Post a Comment