Sunday, May 13, 2012

My mom sings about how stinky my dog is, and how she is going to give him away. She leaves her night shift nursing job to a day job which involves cleaning up after my dad, my brother, and my dog, not me because I am the purfect child. My mom likes to blast mexican, hiphop, and old funk music while she is cleaning, cooking, and driving. She changes the channels in my car to all the dumb stations a...nd she also fights the bad guys in movies where the bad guy is a jerk. "Oh I would kick that fuckers ass" or "kick him, punch him, kick him punch him!" Almost like she is giving the director advice. She got me obsessed with matching my clothes, cleaning my ears, and sticking up for the underdog. She has no idea what she is talking about when she talks about racial problems, history, the troubles with terrisim, the economy, political or heath, but she insist on lecturing me and my brother on those topics while on a long drive. Most important my mom has taught me to love every part of a person, to give the finger to that bully who just doesnt 'get it', she taught me how to treat a woman and how to be a man. She was there when no one else was. Every morning after coming home from work she tells me how handsome I look before leaving off to school. I get all my best looks from her, thank you mom, you drive be fucking insane...but I love you. Happy Mother's Day....

No comments:

Post a Comment