I take a look at my problems, my stuggles...my complete trouble with caring what people think, looking for another struggle to over come, a new person to argue with. I think of our troubles as a nation. Our hatred of republicans, our hatred... of democrates, why? Why cant the spectrum in the middle be more and more common? I think of our past and why we as a nation had to see such hate, why whites had to make themselves better than other races, why christians jews and islamic people can't celebrate this thing called humanity....You see, when you think of it...that stuff doesn't matter, we are simply a pale blue dot on the map of our galaxy. From there is doesn't matter what type of rainforest we are distroying, or our obsession with nationalisim, dictators who planted their name, people who died for their beliefs, groups who rebelled against their rulers, from there everything is as simple as a small little dot...that all we need to think. my english teacher showed this to our class and i think everyone should see this!!
No comments:
Post a Comment