***This song is about a real-life suicide attempt I had, and no, this isnt't a joke.***
how many more days, must I sit around livin day after crave?
how many more lies must I sit still and have to tell?
Can't feel at all, I can't hold you in, anythin, better than this might be imaginary.
Sittin here in the garage, sittin here while I rot
I got my gun, my rope and my pot
and I, am gonna die in the garage today.
How many more loves, must be lost in suburbia?
Just lettin me rot, and I'm still sick in bed
Can't think at all, I wan't to hold you in, anythin better than this might be imaginary
Sittin here in the garage, sittin here while I rot
I got my gun, my rope and my pot'
and I, am gonna die in the garage today...
In the garage baby, in the garage today
In the garage baby, in the garage today
Garage
Garage
Garage
Garage
Garage
yeah.
No comments:
Post a Comment